Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Harm(onic) Reduction. We need lots of help to make this a great day.
- General Volunteers will help with anything from handing out programs to working with sponsors.
- Each During-Festival Volunteer must complete (1) 8 hour shift. This is the minimum requirement - some volunteers may be asked to work extra. Working a shift gives you admission to the event and we'll feed you!
- Volunteers agree to be on time to all assigned shifts and complete the responsibilities of each shift in a satisfactory manner.
- If you are accepted into the volunteer program, you will receive more specific information about your volunteer assignment and work schedule at least one week prior to the event.
- We do not refund tickets. If you buy a ticket before you find out if you have been confirmed into the program, we cannot refund tickets once purchased.
Please complete the application below and we'll get right back to you with more info.
Upon application submittal, we will review and provide instructions on providing the deposit payment. You will also be asked to provide an Oakland biz tax license. This is required in order to vend at Harm(onic) Reduction.